William Brown

I have T-Mobile in the Cleveland area and their service is fine. One
thing that drove me to them was needing a tri-band phone for when I am
traveling,

You need to consider the provider and the phone. I used to have Sprint
and their service was OK outside, but the Samsung phone they gave me
just wouldn't work inside. When I complained, they said that concrete
and steel in buildings interfered with the service, but there isn't a
lot of steel and concrete in my old wood-frame house, and it wouldn't
work in there. Another company sold my son service in Danville KY, but
his home was outside their range so it was a total waste; he had to put
a lot of effort into getting out of that "deal".

If you are buying locally, try asking them for a loaner that you can use
for a week to make sure it works where you do.

JustCallMe Norman wrote:
I live in the Midwest, and need at least 1200 anytime minutes/mo. being
self employed (1500 preferred) ; so far, the best ive found is :
"T-Mobile" which has 3,000 anytime minutes (regional) for $49 ., which
includes new phone , calls to the continental U.S. from my region which
are my state plus the surrounding states, voicemail, caller i.d., etc...
Is this about the best around ???

Also, if you have T-Mobile , how is their cell reception ?

Thanks, Norman

there.