If your radiators are bleeding, there is most likely a dead body

under
them. Call the police immediately and report a murder in your home.
You will want those bodies removed quickly or the smell will drive

you
out.

radiators are bled from the inside using the valve. your attempt at
humor leads me to beleive your momma dropped you on the floor as an
infant.

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:19:27 GMT, "Tom Ingle"
wrote:

You probably don't have enough pressure in your boiler. Check your

pressure
gauge to see how much you have. Every pound of pressure is equal to

2.31
feet. So if your highest radiators are 30 feet above the boiler then

you
would need at least 13 pounds of pressure at the boiler just to

raise the
water that high.