Colbyt

"JustCallMe Norman" wrote in message
I live in the Midwest, and need at least 1200 anytime minutes/mo. being
self employed (1500 preferred) ; so far, the best ive found is :
"T-Mobile" which has 3,000 anytime minutes (regional) for $49 ., which
includes new phone , calls to the continental U.S. from my region which
are my state plus the surrounding states, voicemail, caller i.d., etc...
Is this about the best around ???

Also, if you have T-Mobile , how is their cell reception ?

Thanks, Norman

Where I live the service and coverage is excellent. YMMV.

Visit their web site or a local dealer and ask to see the coverage area
where you will be using the phone. Those maps are usually the maximum area.
The closer you get to the edges of the area the weaker the signal. With any
service there always a few missed pockets. For the first two years I got a
great signal everywhere including my house except in my home office. They
finally added another tower and now it works fine.

3K minutes per month? Do you work or just talk on the phone all day?)

Colbyt