John Grabowski

Default I am installing a subpanel in the garage.

You might want to consider #4 wire with a 70 amp main breaker. I don't know
what you will be using the 50 amp receptacle for, but if you draw 40 amps
the 60 amp main will be at its maximum continuous load. Circuit breakers
are only rated for 80% continuous load.

John Grabowski
http://www.mrelectrician.tv

"Ignoramus14233" wrote in message
Thanks to all gentlemen who steered me in the right direction.

I am going to install a real subpanel in the garage, I will use
3/4" metallic conduit, 6 gauge wires.

The subpanel will be protected by a 60 amp breaker on the main
panel. It will have the following outlets attached to it, with
appropriate breakers:

1. 50A 220V range receptacle
2. Regular 20A 220V receptacle
3. Two regular 20 A 110V outlets.