Nick Hull

In article , Ted wrote:

I notice some leakage from the faucet but I'm not sure if it's
through the swiveling bottom part of the faucet or at the base of the
escutcheon plate that has a gasket within mounted to the sink (or
maybe it's both???). I also see a small drip on occasion just after I
run it in the compartment below. I just replaced the cartridge. Any
idea what might fix this type leak?

I had a lot of leaks from my Moen faucets until I found out about
silicone grease. The main difference between your old leaky seals and
new ones is a thin film of silicone grease, if you pull the old
cartridge etc and slop silicone grease on it it will work better than
new.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/