Joseph Meehan

Krystonia5 wrote:
I want to be prepared for any future gas furnace problems, and am
considering which service company i would call. Do any of you have
recommendations of using a national chain (such as Sears home
central), versus a small local company? My previous landlord got
seriously ripped off by a local repair company (he paid $800 to have
a simple solenoid replaced). Anybody know a good furnace repair
company in the Santa Rosa California area?

Thanks,
Paul

I don't think there is any national chain that could be recommended. I
suspect that some national chains have good local reps in some areas and not
so good in others.

The only way I can suggest is to ask locals, your friends neighbors and
co-workers for recommendations.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math