Chisa

"I'm going to assume this isn't some sort of joke, right?

If you're serious, then write back with how you've solved the previous
problems. Did you just use a plunger, or did you have the toilet taken up
and rodded, or what?"

Hello Mike, it sounded like a joke to me too when my husband confronted me
about my tp folding causing the clogging, I wanted to take his temperature,
it sounded unbelievable, so that's why I posted this so you guys tell him!

He likes to unclog using the regular simple plunger, I find it messy and
since I don't have as much strengh as him to jolt the thing down there, I
use boiling water that usually works too.

I come from Brazil and houses I used to live have the hydra system - not
sure about technical names - where the toilet tank is located at the roof of
the house, not on top of toilet so there's much more pressure on the
flushing water and there were fewer problems. Although the late apartment I
lived in BR was built with tank on top of toilet so I figure either things
have changed or you get what you pay for..

Thanks for replies.