TURTLE

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message
news:w3LBd.8587$3m6.5798@attbi_s51...

Consumer Reports Jan 2005 rates Goodman as the lowest quality equipment.
Furthermore, they say that the installation is important, but the quality of
the equipment is also important.

This is Turtle.

Most all their testing is the 10 seer models and I would not have the 10 seer
goodman on nothing I install. Now I will say the 13 and 14 seer Goodman now days
is good but furnaces are still lacking too. I will say this Consumer Report is
for a customer who is picking a brand out of the blue and a hack installing it
with no knowledge of quality. This is the only way Consumer Report will be worth
anything.

TURTLE