Perry Templeton

Default A meter for measuring electricity

Currently, the meter is on the house...feeding off the house, is a wire that
feeds the workshop..I would like to accurately know the usage in the
shed..so that I can separate the two. One figure for house, and then the
shed meter could be subtracted to get the two totals. Is there a way to do
it? And yes, I have an appt. with local electric company (Wednesday) to
discuss putting a separate altogether meter on the shed..but I am exploring
all the options. (if they ix-nay) Maybe an underground feed..etc.
Eventually, I want to be able to make these two separate, income producing
buildings.
Perry
Thanks.