Joseph Meehan

Chisa wrote:
My husband and I have been living less than a year in a house with 5
bedrooms n 4 bathrooms and every so often a toilet clogs which amazes
me since we're just 2 people and a dog (dog doesn't know how to flush
so he goes in the yard).

We've never had any guest in our house since we moved, we don't flush
anything other than TP and our own bio wastes. There's one bathroom
upstairs that's worst of all and it's in the hallway, not so much
problem with the master though.
My husband and I had a discussion over how to use the toilet paper,
he's accusing me of folding it the wrong way - we buy the fluffy
ones, I heard it can be a problem.

It's a second hand house, there was a family of 5 living here for
over 20 years before we moved in.

Am I to blame for folding tp sheet by sheet instead of just crumpling
or ruffling it? - not sure what verb to use here.

Thanks for your concern.

Well you could follow your dogs example and there would not be a
clogging problem. :-)

There can be several reasons. The quality of the toilets, their design,
the condition of the pipes, clogged vents. adjustments of the toilet, hard
water build up, blocked pipes and the list may go on.

Unless you are using a whole roll at at time or using the cardboard
center as well as the paper around it, I don't think your use of toilet
paper is at issue.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math