Bob Kaplow

In article , "TURTLE" writes:
Bob , You just said to not buy any of these brands of hvac equipment for all are
the same company now.

Carrier
Bryant
Hiel
Whirlpool
Tempstar
Arco Aire
and a host of other brand names

Well, unless I get a response from Heil/Tempstar, that is what I intend to
do. I certainly don't reward companies who don't stand behind their products
with repeat business.

With this you can only buy 5 other brands out there Trane, Lennox, Goodman,
Rheem, and York. Now the other may do better on this application.

That looks like a sufficient list to pick from. Lennox was probably at the
top of my list already. I've had zero problems with their central AC unit in
the same 15 years.

On your problem. I can't see it from here but it sounds like a Fan relay in the
relay board stuck. You can hit it with a hammer to see.

I'll give that a try.

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"
To reply, remove the TRABoD!

Kaplow Klips & Baffle: http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of
liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson