Appliance Repair Aid

I think my ge washer overfills, i know there must be a switch
or something that tells the inlet selinoid to shut off. I dont
have a schematic diagram so any one know what controlls the water

level
when filling up.

Hi,

GE has built a few different washers....model#?

i know there must be a switch
or something that tells the inlet selinoid to shut off.

A water level switch controls the levels but a bad fill valve can also
make a water over fill and a bad WLC hose can also make a washer over
fill.

http://www.applianceaid.com/washer_overfilling.html

I dont
have a schematic diagram

One came with the washer when it was built, hopefully no one has
removed it. Glued on the back, rolled up in the consol are 2 common
places for it.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/