LASERandDVDfan

Panasonic makes a 50" plasma TV that, in my opinion, has the best looking
picture. Damned expensive, though!

Probably from one of their "Viera" series. They are very good!

I also like the Toshiba plasma displays.

Pioneer makes very good plasma displays and should bear consideration.

Hitachi also makes a very fine plasma display. One particular model in their
UltraVision line has a motorized swivel controllable by remote which is high on
the coolness factor.

However, I'm very partial to Sony. Having nothing but great luck with their
displays, it's hard, at least for me, to hate them.

As for displays I don't like. Wal-Mart's "I-Lo." I'm still in amusement with
a little slogan I made up about them:

"I-Lo, the new low in electronics!" - Reinhart