Bradley1234

Is the diode supposed to be there?? Is it factory? either its a generic diode that would be rated about 1Amp and 400V, or it has some precise application like a Zener to regulate voltage for something.

I searched a bit and couldnt find any variation of M1 and 80, maybe you could find the schematic in the Nissan factory service manual, NOT the Chiltons

Why do you need to replace it?

"Amolao" wrote in message ...
I need a replacement for a diode used on a nissan gauge cluster, when you hold the diode vertically you see M1 and while rotating the diode there is also a dot ( . ) and then 80...

this is the best way I can explained it .....

thanks

I guess is some kind of SMD marking...