dxAce

Henry Kolesnik wrote:

It's a five digit display made of seven segment digits. The center or "G"
segment doesn't blank when zero is displayed so zero looks like an eight.
It has leading zero suppression and instead of the zero being totally
suppressed the center segment appears as a minus sign.

OK, I understand Hank. Sorry, I never encountered that problem. I'm certain
someone will be able to help you out.

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"dxAce" wrote in message

Henry Kolesnik wrote:

All the center segments stay bright, no blinking.

OK, what is it you wish to blank then? I owned a FRG-7700 for several
years.
What exactly do you mean by 'center segments'?

tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"dxAce" wrote in message

Henry Kolesnik wrote:

The freqency /time display doesn't blank any of the center segments on
either time or frequency function. Any suggestions on a fix
appreciated.
The serial number is 59,800 and I wonder if anyone can tell me if this
is
an
early or late model?
tnx