Mark S. Holden

dxAce wrote:

Henry Kolesnik wrote:

All the center segments stay bright, no blinking.

OK, what is it you wish to blank then? I owned a FRG-7700 for several years.
What exactly do you mean by 'center segments'?

I think his problem is a 0 looks the same as an 8 and a 7 looks like a
backwards F - the middle horizontal bar is lit all the time.

tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"dxAce" wrote in message

Henry Kolesnik wrote:

The freqency /time display doesn't blank any of the center segments on
either time or frequency function. Any suggestions on a fix appreciated.
The serial number is 59,800 and I wonder if anyone can tell me if this is
an
early or late model?
tnx

Blank or blink?