Mike in Mystic

I bought 6 or 8 of them and have used 2 or 3. They perform well for the
first probably 15-20 linear feet. I then cleaned them and lightly honed
them with a medium diamond card hone and they performed fine again. Not
quite as smooth a surface as my CMT bits, but for $5 apop they are
definitely worth it. I might by 2 or 3 of the couple of profiles I use most
and still make out better than buying one higher priced bit.

Mike

"Ken Yee" wrote in message
. 47.166...
$5/bit for a few different types.
For folks that got these last year, are they any good? I did
a search on Google and found someone who said the bearing on
one they got was loose, so that doesn't bode well...

ken