Dan

On Tue 04 Jan 2005 08:54:27p, SDogg wrote in
newsFICd.47580$dv1.32384@edtnps89:

Instead of direct drive like the Delta, the Mastercraft has a belt
driven blade. The motor hangs off the back. It seems to be similiar to
some of the more expensive Delta saws. Seem to have a very sturdy and
accuate rip fence and guide system. The MC comes with lifetime garantee
on all parts.

I know opinions will vary but I'm wondering if I should keep the
Mastercraft of exchange for the Delta ?

Can't really tell from the images, but my own feeling is that a belt-drive
wins over a direct drive any time. I'd keep the MC, unless they've got a
rep as a really really chintzy company. Kinda looks like the Canuk version
of Grizzly. :-)