Brian

If it's a nice saw, keep it by all means! Who cares what the name on the
decal says? Is this the same Mastercraft that makes boats?

Brian.

"SDogg" wrote in message
newsFICd.47580$dv1.32384@edtnps89...
Just looking for a few opinions.

I was thinking of buying the below Delta saw for myself. Model 36-390C
for 399.00 CAD. Its a Canada only version something like the TS 300 to
TS 350 saws.

http://gateway.canadiantire.ca/drive...5524441897811_

My wife buys me a saw for Xmas, the one below. 650.00 CAD reg, she got
it on clearance for 450.00 CAD.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortmen... 1104892942152

Instead of direct drive like the Delta, the Mastercraft has a belt
driven blade. The motor hangs off the back. It seems to be similiar to
some of the more expensive Delta saws. Seem to have a very sturdy and
accuate rip fence and guide system. The MC comes with lifetime garantee
on all parts.

I know opinions will vary but I'm wondering if I should keep the
Mastercraft of exchange for the Delta ?

Thanks for reading.