Larry Jaques

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 06:10:10 GMT, Steve Knight
calmly ranted:

I wish my old one had them. (Hmmm, I could do that myself, couldn't I?
What size do you use? Spring-loaded type?) Add a few pair of those to
my tab, will ya, Steve?

I wish someone gave me the idea sooner (G) they are easy to add. I use 8/32 it
seems to be a good size and does not stand out like a sore thumb. I drill a 1/8"
hole then tap it with my cordless drill

Yeah, it looked easy enough.

http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...urpleheart.jpg
What other woods do you use on the jointers in a razee (AKA Moby Dick)
style without inlay? Got one with a Japanese iron? Is this the big-un
you referred to last week?

no I have not got a pic of one of those yet and a Japanese iron is too small.
hope to have one done this week.

Can you have wider Japanese irons made? Purty please?

-
In nature's infinite book of secrecy a little I can read. -Shakespeare
------
http://diversify.com Website Application & Database Development