Patriarch

"James \"Cubby\" Culbertson" wrote in
:

Thanks folks for the responses.
I definitely am not looking for a thick surface finish hence I was
considering oil. I don't mind a bit of
a surface so will probably suck it up and go the shellac route. Any
other advice out there? If I shellac,
I guess that means I gotta buy an expensive HVLP...haha. Seriously,
can't afford one but I really don't have
the time to pad the entire bed just now so I figure I'll give spraying
a go. I will also look at running a few samples
with some dye to see what looks best. Thanks for the help!
Cheers,
cc

Didn't you say earlier that you had a Critter sprayer? Shellac does pretty
well with that gizmo, and you can wipe it if you need. Use a light cut,
however.

Patriarch