Tim Mitchell

Default Ladder Advice

In article , Z
writes
In article , Tim Mitchell
writes
In article ,
Christian McArdle writes
Could anyone advise me on the safe angle a ladder should be at for
working on the outside of the house?

Whatever you do, don't climb up such a long ladder without someone
stabilising at the bottom, or one of those stabilising contraptions. Falling
off ladders is one of the most common forms of accidental death.

It is better to tie off the top of the ladder to an eyebolt fixed to
the house.

Could you suggest a suitable rawlfitting to captivate the 'nut' so the
eyebolts can be taken out and threaded into other holes?

I'd leave them in place for next time. They are fairly inconspicuous.
--
Tim Mitchell