Jeff...

I read thru Bill's page and also the guy that sells the clear
cyclones. That setup seems a bit much for my useage and shop size.
Its too bad they don't make a "junior" cyclone anymore.

I do have one question about all these larger dual bag systems... if I
had one and just ran it with an open gate, would it filter the air
when there are visible small particles of dust flying about? Or is
that specifically where the ceiling hung air filter has its strength?

Needless to say, I'd like to have both but with my budget, its
probably got to be one or the other. There are some dual-bag units on
eBay (new) for just under a hundred bucks. The pros on them is that
they are powerful, the cons... they take up a bit of precious floor
space. The overhead filters don't take up the floor space, but the
consensus here seems to be that it might be more important to run a 4"
hose to the table saw.

Still thinking...

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 04:42:24 GMT, JeffB
wrote: