Dick Snyder

Another excellent resource in addition to the Penz website is a book I
bought called "Controlling Dust in the Workshop" by Rick Peters.

Dick Snyder

wrote in message
I've got a small basement shop, roughly 18' X 12' and it's paneled off
from the rest of the basement with a closing door. I have a 10"
contractor table saw, a 4" jointer, a 1/2" drill press, a 10" disk
sander, the proverbial router, SCMS, and whatever. Sometimes when I'm
cutting the sawdust in the air is just too much, so I've decided that
I'll look into; (a) a small sawdust collector, or (b), a ceiling hung
filtration system. So what I'm wondering is whether the typical
ceiling hung filtration system would suffice... and whether my Rigid
wet/dry 9 gallon/3.5 HP vac can be rigged for sawdust collection
considering the open end of my table saw?

Or would a dust collector like the Jet DC 1100 or a Delta AP400 be a
better overall choice?

Thanks in advance... Mike