JGS

Hi Ted,
I just used (b) on a couple of "Shaker" doors. Actually I did not use a
tenoning jig. If I were to do more than a few, a jig would be a good
idea. Doing 25 doors will dull many brands of router bits giving you a
lot of chip out. My 2 cents, JG

Rik Powe wrote:

Which method of making Frame and Panel "Shaker" style doors is more
error free and easier for a semi-newbie? (Router or table saw)

The cabinet doors will have a veneer panel. The stiles and rails can
be cut with either a (a) tongue and groove router bit set or (b) be
done on the table saw with use of a tenoning jig and dado.

About 20-25 doors to make.

I ask as I am choosing which equiptment to buy...(already have a good
table saw, but may need to replace my Craftsman crap router). Both
options seem to be about the same price...

Thanks,

Ted