Jeffrey Thunder

In article ,
Unisaw A100 writes:
J&KCopeland wrote:
Just hazarding a WAG (wild ass guess), I'd think that his shop could be
reproduced for $10,000, certainly less than $20,000. (I don't know how much
that sander costs).

Akshully, the sander most likely costs as much as the rest of his
shop equipment combined. I don't really lust after any of Norm's
tools - I even have some which I feel are better. The exception is
that TimeSaver. Jeezus, but that's one sweet machine; takes up as
much room as a car, and costs about the same.

Cripes, I know guys that have spent (much) more than that on their boats,
just to catch fish that they turn around and throw back.

That was my argument for getting the zero-turn radius mower.

Really? I always pegged you as more of a sheep guy, Keeter.

UA100, who likes cutting the grass and damn it I'm going to

Gawd, now we know you're a sicko!

--
Jeff Thunder, hater of lawn mowing
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences