Terry

Default Dishwasher - cloudy glasses

"AK" wrote in message

"Terry D" wrote in message
news:5iE2c.2051$m56.695@newsfe1-win...
I bought a Bosch dishwasher about a year ago. It's absolutely brilliant

and
I don't know how I ever managed without one. The only niggle is that

some,
but not all of my glassware has ended up with a partial cloudy

appearance.
Is there any way to avoid this and can the cloudy film be removed? The
glassware most affected are cheap supermarket 1/2 pint tumblers. My
wineglasses (also cheap) seem unaffected.

Terry D.

Detergent gradually etches the glass. Never put good quality glass in the
dishwasher, use cheap glassware for use in the dishwasher then you just
replace it when it goes cloudy

I've heard same "Never put high quality glass ware, such as wine glasses in
a dishwasher".