Larry Jaques

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 23:52:44 GMT, Groggy
calmly ranted:

I made a cupboard for SWMBO's laundry the other day, and, true to
form, she came to me a few days later and said " honey, that cupboard
is great.....but....well....it needs another shelf...bats eyes"

Well, a shelf is easy right? Two cuts, four measurements, no problem.
"Ok" I said and, with that, I was doomed.

Out to the shop, it's a nice breezy 70 deg, sun is shining - perfect
day.

-Snip of a great story-
Yeah, that happens to single guys in their shops, too. But I have Dina
(tablesaurette) on wheels so she's easier to receive the outfeed
table. Then again, the dust collector has to move, too, if I crosscut
long sticks on 'er.

This morning I went out to the shop and made the two cuts over a total
of eight minutes. Fitted the shelf within ten. SWMBO said "why didn't
you just do that yesterday?" then runs and locks herself in the
bathroom - laughing.

Did she ask what that noise was as you lagged her in with 3-1/2"
deck screws through the bathroom door?

Still, it's another nice day....

Glad to hear it. It was a glorious and sunny day here today but it
hovered just above freezing all day long.

P.S: Is your redback like our Black Widow spider? Very painful but
not deadly to most people, and she has a red hourglass on her tummy.

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright