Unisaw A100

J&KCopeland wrote:
Just hazarding a WAG (wild ass guess), I'd think that his shop could be
reproduced for $10,000, certainly less than $20,000. (I don't know how much
that sander costs).

And if you don't mind giving up all your Saturdays for a
couple/few years you can cut the $10,000 back by
25-50% (Your Mileage May Vary). Of course you
have to give up all your Saturdays for a couple/few
years.

Cripes, I know guys that have spent (much) more than that on their boats,
just to catch fish that they turn around and throw back.

That was my argument for getting the zero-turn radius mower.

UA100, who likes cutting the grass and damn it I'm going to
have some fun while I'm doing it...