Lee Michaels

My primary objection to what Norm does is the tired old antiques that he is
always trying to duplicate. Talk about an OLD Yankee cliche. Surround
yourself with a luxurious shop with heated floors, and what do you create??
Modern replicas of moldy, old furniture from a hundred years ago or so.

I would be much more impressed with discussions of new designs. And how to
make things for the shop of a modern house. I remember a computer desk that
he made using all the conventional antique criteria. What about a discussion
of ergonomics and trying to preven overuse injuries?

There are a thousand and one applications of woodworking knowledge in the
modern world. But at old Nahm's shop, he is anywhere from 200 - 40 years in
the past.