mike hide

"J.B. Bobbitt" wrote in message
I know it sounds pretty easy: get a nice board, drill the holes, play
cribbage. But I got problems.

big snip

I'm making two boards for my daughters (we've played since they could

count
have to re-drill the holes afterwards, again without a template.

OK, any or you Wreckers made cribbage boards out of wood you're reluctant

screw up? Any insight? Or flames?

As always, thanks a heap.
-jbb

One drill your holes tearout and all in boards that are slightly over thick
then resurface them enough to eliminate the tearout.

Two make a template out of some relatively thick inexpensive material [say
mdf] glue it, underpressure to the cribbage board with a layer of newspaper
between them . drill holes them separate them with a chisel sand off the
residue.....mjh