Slowhand

"Silvan" wrote in message

That ain't woodworking, Nahmie, that just ain't woodworking. It's
manufacturing.

Being relatively new to woodworking, 3 years now officially, I would have to
pay homage to Norm. He did inspire me to start woodworking. Until then I
was putting wood together with no clue. Or glue. ;-)

He showed me the way. I took it from there. I thank Norm.

I respectfully somewhat disagree with you on your above statement for some
of his creations. Some of them *are* indeed woodworking. Some are more
along the manufacturing lines. But you gotta admit, he has some cool
gadgets!

I think the basis of his show is to familiarize the audience with what kind
of techniques and machinary are out there. That's my take anyway. I like
some of the stuff he makes and some I don't. Not being the real patient
type, I prefer simple stuff.

Machine over hand tools?
Whenever the opportunity presents itself. But hey, that's just my style.
There are many others and to each there own.
SH