Roger Shoaf

Nice job Todd. I recall a couple of times seeing the look on my Mom's face
when she got one of my school shop projects.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

"Todd the wood junkie" wrote in message
ups.com...
After 110 pleasurable hours in the shop, I finished my daughters
jewelry box a few weeks ago. She opened it on Christmas day, and was
very happy. The most rewarding moment was just seeing her expression.

What better hobby is there when you can enjoy designing and building
something, then make someone else happy by giving it to them.

http://www.gocleansweep.com/wood/100_1387.JPG
http://www.gocleansweep.com/wood/100_1408.JPG