Dave Hinz

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:32:40 -0500, Owen Lawrence wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
Wait wait! What're ya doing? That's a perfectly good machine. Is it
still out there? Can I have the harddrive? How about the screen? Does

it
have a CDROM drive?

I sent e-mail to the above address but I suspect it's munged. Change my
username to owen (keep the rest of my address) and send me a message if
you're serious.

Nope, it's a real address. I subscribe to them as a mail filtering
service, and they block 99% or so of the incoming spam (and make reporting
the rest of it simple).

Response to the other topic is in your email, thanks.

Dave