Doug

I agree that nothing beats seeing a loved one open your custom designed
and built gift! Incidentally, I think your jewelry box looks very
difficult to build beautifully done. What wood did you use?. I designed
and built a necklace jewelry box for my wife using black walnut, which
I harvested a couple of years ago. My wife was very please with her box
and I have since been asked by other family members if I could make one
for them (4 more boxes needed). It's a nice problem to have, especially
if you are retired and have more time to spend in the workshop.

Doug