LRod

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 19:06:12 GMT, Ba r r y
wrote:

I just checked out my neighbor's job fitting out and finishing his
basement. He did a kick ass job, it really came out well. All
materials were store bought moldings, wainscot, oak plywood, etc...

Why am I posting this?

His "major tool" is a direct drive, Craftsman table saw, with about a
14" x 14" table top. He paid $15 for it at a yard sale. Get this,
his fence is a piece of PINK FOAM INSULATION BOARD! G

Here on the wreck, we debate if a tabletop that's .002 from flat, or a
fence that's toed out by .005", is acceptable.

FWIW, He dosen't have cable and doesn't know who Norm, David Marks,
etc... are.

Is his name Michael and does he post here under a pseudonym claiming
to never watch television?

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net