Robatoy

In article ,
Ba r r y wrote:

I just checked out my neighbor's job fitting out and finishing his
basement. He did a kick ass job, it really came out well. All
materials were store bought moldings, wainscot, oak plywood, etc...

Why am I posting this?

His "major tool" is a direct drive, Craftsman table saw, with about a
14" x 14" table top. He paid $15 for it at a yard sale. Get this,
his fence is a piece of PINK FOAM INSULATION BOARD! G

Here on the wreck, we debate if a tabletop that's .002 from flat, or a
fence that's toed out by .005", is acceptable.

FWIW, He dosen't have cable and doesn't know who Norm, David Marks,
etc... are.

Cool!

Barry

*I* think that's cool.

There a guy near here, who has a $10,000.00+ Felder with Unobtanium
blades, laser beams, GPS, FWD, AM/FM, you name it....and he builds bird
houses and whirlygigs...BADLY! Just awful workmanship.

Maybe he needs that Styrofoam fence?

*G*

Robatoy (formerly sandman)