Ba r r y

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 13:12:49 -0600, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

I'd say it depends on the job how accurate the tools need to be. Putting up
wainscotting and stock moldings sounds like the type of job that might not
require tight tolerances.

Did you read what I said about the saw?

He's ripping s4s, cutting miters, all stain grade work.

The fence is STYROFOAM!! =8^0

I have NICE tools, a General 650, DJ-20, good hand tools, and a lot of
other good stuff. People tell me the things I make are nice. Some
like them so much, they buy them. Some of the things are furniture,
others are built in's. I understand all about accuracy. G

Barry