>.

When turning it Green any good dust mask will do but once it is dry and you
are sanding the Triton or one like it with a Very Fine filter is a MUST.
The main problem with Green silky is skin irritation here in Aust some
people can not even touch a growing Grivillea, so unless you know it does
not effect you cover up and wash exposed areas ASAP after turning.
"T" has some success in rough turning then FREEZING and defrosting in the
fridge, before finish turning (he then carves his peices to remove any
flaws). using this method "T's" bowls do not appear to move much.
(for Phill Photos of "T's" bowls can be supplied upon request)

"Copernicus Skygazer" wrote in message
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I may even invest in a triton air
respirator.

I realize that YOU weren't the one to say toss it out, but a few of the
other replies did.

Any other advice on working it green? Does it warp a lot?

Phil