mac davis

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:09:21 -0500, Leo Van Der Loo
wrote:

Hi Mac

Yes Mac, I'm in Ontario, a bit better than half way to the east coast.
To bad, it's a long way, to your place, the best my son and I ever did
was just over 45 Hrs driving from the west coast to my place in Ontario,
with a moving van (HD pickup with a big box).
There must be all kinds of wood in California I would think ?
Maybe you'll have to take a drive around and talk to some park people.
Where do other turners get their wood ? do you have a turners club in
your area ?
Yes transportation makes for expensive wood even if you would get the
wood for free.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

well, if the price on the wood was right... lol
2 of the 3 pieces that I bought this weekend were from a guy in
Calgary, Alberta.........

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing