Bruce Ferguson

Leo were in Ontario?? I am originaly from Toronto and came to Southern
Calif. when my folks moved west. If I went back now to visit cousins I
probably would be looking at their trees wondering which to take as a
sovineer. I have been to your site and enjoyed your picures.

Bruce
"Leo Van Der Loo" wrote in message

Hi Mac

Yes Mac, I'm in Ontario, a bit better than half way to the east coast.
To bad, it's a long way, to your place, the best my son and I ever did was
just over 45 Hrs driving from the west coast to my place in Ontario, with
a moving van (HD pickup with a big box).
There must be all kinds of wood in California I would think ?
Maybe you'll have to take a drive around and talk to some park people.
Where do other turners get their wood ? do you have a turners club in your
area ?
Yes transportation makes for expensive wood even if you would get the wood
for free.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

mac davis wrote:

I'm in Central California, Leo...
I seem to remember that you're back east??