Leo Van Der Loo

Hi robo

It's probably the quality of the components used, but if all the things
gone wrong is a set of bearings you shouldn't complain, replace with
some quality bearings and your set for a number of years again, or you
could upgrade to a Oneway, that would be the end of any problems imo.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

robo hippy wrote:

I recently wore out the bearings on my five year old PM lathe. I don't
know if I should get a merrit badge for using it so much or if the
bearings aren't up to the amount of abuse that I heap on my lathe. I do
turn a lot of bowls from chainsawn blanks, and core almost all of them.
Is it just me or has anyone else had this problem?