Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Mac

Yes Mac, I'm in Ontario, a bit better than half way to the east coast.
To bad, it's a long way, to your place, the best my son and I ever did
was just over 45 Hrs driving from the west coast to my place in Ontario,
with a moving van (HD pickup with a big box).
There must be all kinds of wood in California I would think ?
Maybe you'll have to take a drive around and talk to some park people.
Where do other turners get their wood ? do you have a turners club in
your area ?
Yes transportation makes for expensive wood even if you would get the
wood for free.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

mac davis wrote:

I'm in Central California, Leo...
I seem to remember that you're back east??