Bill Rubenstein

Same here -- I got a major rash from green silky oak which was awful and required a doctor's
visit to deal with. Over the years I've turned lots of different rosewoods (many people have
problems with these) green without a problem.

Bill

In article ,
says...
Phil,

Silk Oak is very dangerous to some people. I know of three that were
hospitalized and one who died. I had to make a trip to my doctor and then to
urgent care to stop the most horrendous inching you could ever imagine
(Three nights with NO sleep). The symptoms do not show up for about a week.
Over the counter remedies do not phase the itching and swelling.

I would toss it in the trash.

AZCRAIG

www.azcraig.us