Ken Grunke

Jonathon wrote:
Just a post to advise anyone interested that we have updated our
website to include all those pieces purchased during 2004 which we had
not managed to catalogue during the year!

After reading a lot of posts in this thread, I almost passed on taking a
look but finally couldn't resist just out of curiousity.

I found the site quite appealing, and didn't think the up/down arrows to
be counterintuitive at all but I wish they were a bit larger. They were
barely little specks on my 21" screen with 1152 x 870 resolution.

I thought the full size images in a new window, with the click-to-close
feature, was great. Never saw that before.

The artist list jumping back to top after clicking on an artist's name
was a bit annoying, I wish I could suggest a fix for that but my
webskills aren't that advanced.

I think the full name of the artist in the thumbnail frame would be a
nice improvement.

I'm not sure why you recommend a large resolution for the site, it can
be viewed fairly easily in an 800 x 600 pixel window since the page
frame is 700 x 500.

It's a shame this thread had to turn out so negatively, I'm sure it
would have been different if all involved met personally instead.

Ken Grunke
http://www.token.crwoodturner.com/
Coulee Region Woodturners of SW Wisconsin US
http://www.crwoodturner.com/