Harry B. Pye

"Owen Davies" wrote in message
news
Is it just me, or is WoW painfully slow? It feels like MyFamily.com is
running on someone's ancient 286 machine. Too bad, because for me it
makes a really nice site all but unusable.

Owen,

I looked at it earlier and it was really slow. This has been going on for at
least a week. Herman mentioned problems and that he is keeping on top of the
"My Family" folks in an effort to get it resolved. There was some discussion
of putting WoW on a dedicated host and charging users a fee. That will not
likely be resolved until they figure out the problems with the current host.

Harry