Harry B. Pye

A web consultant - care to provide some URLs?
Oh and your opinion - is just that and at the moment has about the same
value to me, in the absence of something a little more concrete, as $1
on the market. Little and going down fast but eminently capable of
revaluation.

Oh, give it up for heavens sake! You sound like a little child who didn't
get the last cookie on the plate. It is your site, make it look however you
want. But...when you ask for opinions or criticism, don't get all bent out
of shape if some of it is negative.

This is a wood turning forum and we have wasted far too much bandwidth on
this trivial subject. Let's get back to turning.