Barry N. Turner

Does anyone else on here feel that we were "baited" ? ? ?

Barry

"Paul Kierstead" wrote in message
Jonathon wrote:
Bill & Alun

Thanks for the comments - as you both seem to find the site irritating
and annoying I have a radical solution which can be immediately
implemented - tailored to the individual too.

Dont visit again - clearly it is not suited to you.

There - a customised response to an expressed problem. Thanks for
taking the time and a Happy New Year to you.

Y'know, this is what I hate sometimes. If I had just gone to the website
without reading this thread, I would have marvelled at the incredible
beauty of the turning and admired the look of the website. But, I would
have had to switch browsers and possibly computers as it works very
poorly on Safari an a Mac (my primary browsing machine). I would have
been irritated at the interface mechanics but might have tolerated it.

And I did look at some of it. But I had this sour taste in my mouth
because you, sir, are an asshole. I might normally find some forgiveness
because hey, you are proud of your work and some of the replies have
been blunt and not terribly well-put, but your consistenly nasty replies
are a shame that the great work shown is in any way associated with you.

You have a flair for giving a great look to a website, but you
*seriously* need to tame your ego and learn to look at what people are
saying. They are right, even if it was not well put.

PK