Barry N. Turner

Don't waste your time wondering about something that may not even exist.

Barry

"no name given" wrote in message
I've just a read a couple of your posts and was wondering about your
character...

So you're saying he's a Morman...
"Al Kyder" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nothing to do with his website, everything to do with his character. I
suspect he's up to no good lureing young women to his studio when
Shirley's away at her prayer group. I shudder to think what goes on
there when no one is around. Filling thier impressionable heads with
stories of fame and glamour all the while setting his trap to ensnare
them for use in his filthy little game. He's a collector all right and
not just of turnings. It will all come out when his dealings with the
Utah Faction in thier bigamist conspiracy are finally made public.
God Bless,
Al Kyder