Martin H. Eastburn

Tim Wescott wrote:

Bernd wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Does any one know if a titanium sword would be a good weapon?

Not if the other guy has titanium bullets and gun to shoot them out
of! BSEG

I've seen a web article on a titanium gun recently, but I think the
bullets are still lead (and the barrel is still steel, but hey...).

The explosion would bulge the barrel if made from Titanium.

That was tried already.
Someday a super metal will be found. Today we have good and great metals.
[ Yes transparent Al is already here. It is a ceramic material. ]
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer